There is something for everyone in the enormous Arabian desert, whether you wish to follow in the footsteps of the great explorers of the past or do something new and original to create your own experience! With a thrilling UAE Desert Safari, you may explore the enormous desert landscapes and discover their multi-faceted possibilities and many permutations of the Abu Dhabi Desert Safari, all on the same day.
Make your way to a typical Bedouin-style desert camp. Camel rides, smoking traditional hubbly bubbly, sand-boarding, or just relaxing with a drink from the well-stocked bar are just some of the activities available in desert safari dubai. Sleeping bags and blankets are included in the price, as are endless cups of coffee, tea, Arabic coffee, soft drinks, and dates, which will be served after a sumptuous three-course BBQ dinner.
A captivating belly dancer will perform authentic Arabic entertainment to cap off an unforgettable Arabian Desert experience. Traditional Arabian water pipes, known as “Shisha,” are not included in the package, but alcohol is. An overnight stay in an Arabian tent, complete with a pillow and blanket, is also included in the price of the package deal.
Making The Most Of Your Trip
Desert safaris are a great way to enjoy the wide sands in style. Dune bashing, camel riding, quad biking, and sandboarding are just a few of the many activities available. Guests may also participate in age-old customs like henna art, falconry, and witnessing traditional dance at the campground. A daytime desert safari is possible, although it will be quite hot, with temperatures reaching up to 55° C. during certain times of the year.
However, preparing for a desert safari requires careful consideration of several factors. Here are a few pointers for a more pleasurable and enjoyable trip:
- Wear comfy clothing. For a desert safari, loose, casual clothes are suggested. Shorts, t-shirts, and other clothing made of cotton are likely to fall into this category. Sandals, flip-flops, and other open-toed shoes are the footwear of choice. To prevent continually cleaning sand out of your closed shoes while participating in sand activities, be sure you use open-toed shoes. In addition, it’s a good idea to restrict the quantity of jewelry you wear.
- Pay attention to what the teachers say – If you’re going on a desert safari, you’ll want to pay attention to what the guide tells you to do.
- Stock up on the essentials. Sunscreen, sunglasses, and a light jacket are essential to carry for a desert safari. Evenings in the desert are noticeably colder, so keep this in mind when organizing a night excursion.
- Decide on a good time – The months of November through March are ideal for visiting the desert. In the winter, desert safaris are far more pleasant. Later in the day, the temperature will drop significantly.
- Carry a camera with you wherever you go. On a desert safari, you’ll have lots of picture opportunities. The desert and dunes are not only a scorching and arid region, but many beautiful landscapes will leave you breathless.
You Might Also Like
Visiting the Land of Smiles is on the bucket list of many travellers, with Bangkok offering the ultimate experience to...
Strategic Locations and Seamless Commutes When planning a trip to a bustling city, one of the primary considerations for travelers...
In board meetings, where the meeting takes place is crucial because it helps with decisions, strategic talks, and creating a...